American Crawlspace Solutions is proud to serve the homeowners of Atlanta.
It is common for Atlanta homeowners to experience ongoing problems related to moisture in their crawlspace. This issues can create several forms of damage. Excess humidity and moisture below your home can contribute to rotting wooden structures, including wooden joists and beams. It’s important to remember that those wooden beams, supports and joists partially hold up the weight of your home’s structure. When the beams begin to rot, you may notice unlevel floors and unlevel rooms. Additionally, humidity present in a basement or crawlspace will encourage the growth of mold and mildew, which are widely known to cause a variety of health-related issues.
Common problem with a damp crawl space: The warning signs:
- Musty scents coming from below your home
- Recent vision, skin or respiratory problems
- Insects seen entering the basement or crawlspace
- Uneven floors in the first floor of a house
- Water standing around the footing of the home
Crawl Space Moisture Solutions
The trained professionals at American Crawlspace Solutions can provide your home with Crawlspace Encapsulation. A sealed crawlspace is a more energy efficient solution than the traditional wall-vented crawlspace. Other benefits of crawlspace encapsulation include:
- More Energy Efficient,
- Improved Indoor Air Quality,
- Increased Home Value and Eye Appeal,
- Control Conditions for Mold Growth,
- Locks Moisture Away in the Soil,
- Keep Floors Warmer in the Winter
To further assist with high humidity in the crawl space, we can also outfit your crawlspace with an automatic dehumidifier to remove excess humidity from the air.
You can increase your home’s overall value by seeing to the stability and integrity of your home’s foundation. Call American Crawlspace Solutions today for a free assessment and no-obligation repair estimate.