ACS is Hiring Crawlspace Encapsulation Technicians
ACS is looking for Crawlspace Encapsulation Technicians to join our team. We are a small business that does quality work in and around North Georgia. We keep a steady line of work and pay is based on production. We are a growing company with good opportunity for advancement!
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- You will be working to complete projects with a team
- We provide company paid training and no experience is necessary
- This position requires a valid driver’s license and clean driver’s license
- You will be completing several various tasks each day including Crawlspace Encapsulation, French Drain installation, Sump Pumps, Dehumidifiers, Mold Remediation, Foundation Crack Repair, Digging, Debris Removal
- You’ll learn about Foundation Repair, Plumbing, Basic Construction, Pumps, and many other things!
- Ability to lift up to 50-75 lbs repeatedly, work in confined spaces, wet conditions are sometimes required. This can be a very difficult and dirty jobs on some days. –If you like a challenge, this job is for you.
- Punctuality is mandatory. Candidate must live in/around the Conyers/Covington area, as our shop is located in Conyers. You’ll need to meet there each morning
- We work hard to get the jobs done quickly and correctly
- Prior crawlspace experience is preferred but not required, we can train you